03/27 | Archaeologists excavating in an ancient Egyptian cemetery have found a skeleton possessing the earliest evidence of breast cancer. Read more…
03/25 | While patrolling the Roman-Byzantine ruins at Horbat Siv in central Israel, Israel Antiquities Authority inspectors found a 1,400-year-old oil lamp that had apparently been dug up by a porcupine. Read more…
Posted in News.
03/23 | In her Archaeological Views column “A Lucky Discovery Complicates Life” in the March/April 2015 issue of BAR, Jodi Magness reflects on the consequences of discovering stunning mosaics in Huqoq, Israel. Read more…
Posted in Archaeologists, Biblical Scholars & Works.
- Spelunkers Find Cache of Jewelry and Coins of Alexander the Great in Israel
- Nehemiah—The Man Behind the Wall
- Jewish Worship, Pagan Symbols
- The Edomite Stronghold of Sela
- The Iron Age I Structure on Mt. Ebal
- Was Biblical Israel an Egalitarian Society?
- A Road Well Traveled
- What Brings You Here?
- The Face of an Israelite Judge