Tag: ancient near east
05/15 | In “Buy Low, Sell High: The Marketplace at Ashkelon” in the January/February 2014 issue of BAR, Daniel Master and Lawrence Stager examine what was traded and by whom in Philistine Read more…
- A Feast for the Senses … and the Soul
- The Last Days of Hattusa
- D.C.-Area Archaeology Event: A Hittite in King David’s Court?
- Givati Parking Lot Dig Unearths Rare Seal of Woman
- The Bible and Religious Violence
- Should We Take Creation Stories in Genesis Literally?
- 50 People in the Bible Confirmed Archaeologically
- Two D.C.-Area Archaeology Events
- King Hezekiah in the Bible: Royal Seal of Hezekiah Comes to Light
- The Virgin Mary and the Prophet Muhammad