Tag: Ancient Israel
03/06 | Laodicea was a wealthy city in western Turkey that flourished for centuries. Why does the author of the Book of Revelation call the church of Laodicea “lukewarm”—neither hot nor cold? Read more…
Posted in Biblical Archaeology Sites.
- Hazor: Canaanite Metropolis, Israelite City
- Sold! Earliest Surviving 10 Commandments Stone
- The Rock-Hewn Churches of Lalibela
- Akhenaten and Moses
- Understanding the Good Samaritan Parable
- Early Christian Art Symbols Endure after Iconoclast Attack
- Was Jesus’ Last Supper a Seder?
- Puzzling Finds from Kuntillet ‘Ajrud
- Searching for the Temple of King Solomon