10/22 | Few modern Biblical archaeology discoveries have attracted as much attention as the Tel Dan inscription—writing on a ninth-century B.C. stone slab (or stela) that furnished the first historical evidence of Read more…
Tag: ancient Israel
- What Brings You Here?
- The Genesis of Brewing
- Daily Life in Ancient Israel
- What’s a Greek God Doing in an Ancient Synagogue?
- Ancient Board Games
- The November/December 2012 Biblical Archaeology Review
- Misogyny in the Bible
- What’s the Oldest Hebrew Inscription?: A Reply to Christopher Rollston
- Purity Paper Wins Prestigious Prize