Tag: ancient Israel
06/01 | Discovered during the Temple Mount Sifting Project, this seventh-century B.C.E. clay bulla inscribed in paleo-Hebrew script with the phrase “Gibeon, for the king” provides new evidence for how ancient taxes Read more…
- Exodus in the Bible and the Egyptian Plagues
- Elite Canaanite Burial Discovered in the Jezreel Valley
- The Tel Dan Inscription: The First Historical Evidence of King David from the Bible
- The Iron Age I Structure on Mt. Ebal
- A Road Well Traveled
- What Brings You Here?
- The Genesis of Brewing
- Daily Life in Ancient Israel
- What’s a Greek God Doing in an Ancient Synagogue?
- Ancient Board Games