09/29 | Archaeology has come a long way since 19th-century explorers first mapped Biblical sites. Two recent volumes highlight the value of a new interdisciplinary approach as archaeologist Avraham Faust explores Israelite Read more…
Tag: ancient Israel
09/17 | Few modern Biblical archaeology discoveries have attracted as much attention as the Tel Dan inscription—writing on a ninth-century B.C. stone slab (or stela) that furnished the first historical evidence of Read more…
- Viewing Petroglyphs as More than Scribbles
- Did the Northern Kingdom of Israel Practice Customary Ancient Israelite Religion?
- How Ancient Taxes Were Collected Under King Manasseh
- Word Play
- Exodus in the Bible and the Egyptian Plagues
- Elite Canaanite Burial Discovered in the Jezreel Valley
- The Iron Age I Structure on Mt. Ebal
- A Road Well Traveled
- What Brings You Here?