12/08 | Who was the Roman governor of Judea during the time leading up to the Bar-Kokhba revolt, the second Jewish revolt against Rome? This question has now been answered thanks to Read more…
Tag: ancient inscription
12/01 | Were the gifts of the magi meant to save Jesus from the pain of arthritis? It’s possible, according to researchers at Cardiff University in Wales who have been studying the Read more…
Posted in Jesus/Historical Jesus.
11/04 | BAR editor Hershel Shanks discusses a recent article in the Atlantic unmasking a fake ancient inscription in which Jesus refers to “my wife.” Read more…
- How Ancient Taxes Were Collected Under King Manasseh
- Top 10 Biblical Archaeology Discoveries in 2015
- Biblical Name Eshbaal Found Outside of the Bible
- Word Play
- Computer Program Learning to Read Paleo-Hebrew Letters
- Three Takes on the Oldest Hebrew Inscription
- Divided Kingdom, United Critics
- Khirbet Qeiyafa and Tel Lachish Excavations Explore Early Kingdom of Judah
- King David’s Palace at Khirbet Qeiyafa?
- Controversial Qeiyafa Comes to U.S. Museum