Tag: ancient cultures
03/06 | Laodicea was a wealthy city in western Turkey that flourished for centuries. Why does the author of the Book of Revelation call the church of Laodicea “lukewarm”—neither hot nor cold? Read more…
Posted in Biblical Archaeology Sites.
- Herod the Great: Friend of the Romans and Parthians?
- Hazor: Canaanite Metropolis, Israelite City
- Too Big for Your Wrist
- Sold! Earliest Surviving 10 Commandments Stone
- The Rock-Hewn Churches of Lalibela
- Myra, Turkey: St. Nicholas’s Christian Capital
- Jews in Roman Turkey
- D.C.-Area Archaeology Event
- Medicine in the Ancient World
- Who Were the Essenes?