Tag: ancient cultures
01/19 | At the mountaintop site of Hippos-Sussita overlooking the Sea of Galilee in Israel, an excavation team has uncovered the ancient city’s theater and public bathhouse. Read more…
Posted in Biblical Archaeology Sites.
- Jesus Was a Refugee
- How Was the Bible Written During and After the Exile?
- Biblical Sha’arayim: Khirbet Qeiyafa’s Second Gate Discovered
- Hanukkah Discovery: Ancient Menorah and Cross Carvings
- Ancient Cupping in Israel
- Top 10 Biblical Archaeology Discoveries in 2016
- Digs 2017: Digging Through Time
- 2016 BAS Scholarship Winners
- D.C.-Area Archaeology Event
- Inscription Reveals Governor of Judea Before the Bar-Kokhba Revolt