09/23 | A burnt ancient scroll found 45 years ago has finally been deciphered thanks to advanced digital technology. The scroll was revealed to contain verses from the Book of Leviticus. Read more…
Tag: ada yardeni
08/12 | Alan Millard examines the Proto-Canaanite script of the earliest alphabetic text ever found in Jerusalem. What can it tell us about literacy during the time of David and Solomon? Read more…
Posted in Inscriptions.
- First Person: A Scepter from the Temple?
- First Person: Banning Ba’al
- Ivory Pomegranate Revisited: A Relic from Solomon’s Temple?
- Renowned Collector Shlomo Moussaieff Dies at 92
- Is the “Brother of Jesus” Inscription on the James Ossuary a Forgery?
- Understanding the Alphabet of the Dead Sea Scrolls
- First Person: A New Target
- Ancient Aramaic Business Records
- Ancient Scribe Links Qumran Scrolls to Masada
- The Tomb of Queen Helena of Adiabene