01/14 | Paleographer Ada Yardeni identified the handwriting of a single scribe on more than 50 Dead Sea Scrolls from Qumran and Masada. What can this tell us about the scribal community Read more…
Tag: ada yardeni
09/23 | A burnt ancient scroll found 45 years ago has finally been deciphered thanks to advanced digital technology. The scroll was revealed to contain verses from the Book of Leviticus. Read more…
- Precursor to Paleo-Hebrew Script Discovered in Jerusalem
- First Person: A Scepter from the Temple?
- First Person: Banning Ba’al
- Ivory Pomegranate Revisited: A Relic from Solomon’s Temple?
- Renowned Collector Shlomo Moussaieff Dies at 92
- Is the “Brother of Jesus” Inscription on the James Ossuary a Forgery?
- Understanding the Alphabet of the Dead Sea Scrolls
- First Person: A New Target
- Ancient Aramaic Business Records
- The Tomb of Queen Helena of Adiabene