Tag: ada yardeni
03/23 | The famous inscribed ivory pomegranate, which, if authentic, may have been the head of a scepter from Solomon’s Temple, has endured decades of debate. Is the inscription real, or is Read more…
Posted in Artifacts and the Bible.
- Precursor to Paleo-Hebrew Script Discovered in Jerusalem
- Renowned Collector Shlomo Moussaieff Dies at 92
- Is the “Brother of Jesus” Inscription on the James Ossuary a Forgery?
- How Ancient Jews Dated Years
- Understanding the Alphabet of the Dead Sea Scrolls
- First Person: A New Target
- Ancient Aramaic Business Records
- Ancient Scribe Links Qumran Scrolls to Masada
- The Tomb of Queen Helena of Adiabene
- Oded’s Other Ossuary